Thursday, December 23, 2010

A bad-boy gave me inspiration....a puff of fresh-air....

I like foreseeing myself as someone of a passionate species...you know...distinct sort!
THAT sounds somewhat balanced! ? !

Passionate about anything that feeds me bubbles and firecrackers...Ya..The Works!

Life had it's road-map though....
Sometimes it was all about the way I dressed when it was a Cold and Windy-Rainstorm outside!

I'm 42yrs old and today I call it a little Shower...a cloud passing-over.
See the Rainbow....look...Ya... that's it there!

Single mom of a 21yrs old princesse.. I did good job too... may I say!
25yrs experienced psychiatric nurse...enrichment entertaining in many many ways!

So of course I know what I'm talking about.....
The Humain Species was created  Brav-or-ly.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading, yet having a difficult time realizing who actually wrote it.

    ReplyDelete