Sunday, April 17, 2011

BREAK OUT OF YOUR HANDCUFFS.

Have you dropped the keys?
Then break-out of you handcuffs!
You know the signes to avoid;
Fantasy-world is only an image. 
Often practiced among couples 
in addictive relationships.
To omit, since unhealthy and 
sometimes against our values.
Leaving only unworthiness.

But... What if he's all that, and I still
lack trust in him... What then?
  
Then move straight through the front door and
it doesn't matter if it slams shut on your way out.

I know I make it hard to love me.
I want something "normal"
compatible to my "crazy" life-style.

Recognize dishonesty as a big No-No.
If not-the-worst of all.
Either this person doesn't know he has done wrong,
or he doesn't care.
I don't know which is worst?
Your not getting any younger!
It's your destination, nothing wrong being bold.

Now, take off those childish-toy handcuffs!
No reason to fear your demons anymore.
Your WINGS-R2-FLY freely...

Let me know when you get there!

How will I know I'm there?

When your HEART feels pleasure...
                                      you'll have arrived.    

No comments:

Post a Comment