Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tell Everyone; Might Not Be Coming Home.

There's places I rather not wander off too.
The matter is viscously deep to even imagine crossing over.
It's not that I choose the journey of least resistance.  Where do I stand?
I can't just lay-low; I'll sink in the mud!

So, maybe I should believe what's written in the books.
Someone will make it all O.K.
What am I suppose to do?  ..afraid to make the wrong choice?
Staying ''put'' is one option; tempting to cross-over is another.
But this isn't fair, either way I have no guarantees.

I may never find my way back home.
Hey...does anybody hear me?  ...heearr mee.  Echos back.
I'm aware nobody can hear.    No one is even listening! 
Shut-up and save your breath.  Life has never left me empty handed.
I'm lacking inspiration. I'm lacking determination.

What is it that you need on the other side?  What's that important? 
I've failed many.... Deception; I'm past.  Me seems somewhat intact!
Independently doing and making my own choices!   Seeking freedom in all the ways that matters.
The impossibility to cross-over takes nothing of that away.  I wouldn't have wanted it to.

No moving truck required.
Your data is up to date.

Psychology means soul knowledge.
Our culture believes in healing the body.
Behind the healthy body..... lies The Soul.

I still don't know where to stand? 
Odd that I ask myself that question;
       ...I'm really engaged just trying to find a home right now!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment