Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Road-Trip Story/ Past-Present-Future.

What about today...like right-at-this-moment...now? You know what I mean; gift-ed present-tence! My DNA genetic code surely was editted precisely for my existence. Ouf...mental-emotional disturbance....maybe just Man's assimilation to dirty reality? I ask...  Why do we value redundantly objects? 
Worst...What has the capability to influence  Man's reaction to one-of-many stimulus? Humains don't have Wings. I distinguishly feel disgusted with most humain-interactions... but we aren't Evil either. What happened? Relativistically Man questions the urge to re-act to the stimulus omitting awareness. Fact is; awareness is a symptom of failing...perhaps values intercepts Man's-flesh like a tatoo.  You know that's something about me...all-the-way or not-a-thing! So while the chapters of my story carry's out....My eyes wide & open so my Soul can see curiously aiming a Master's to understand what I haven't yet understood.

Tomorrow I'll get up and sadly endure another day....
Am-I selfish or is this survival?
Baby what's wrong with ME? 


"Nothing is wrong with you....  YOU were born this way!"
   

No comments:

Post a Comment